Monday, 16 May 2016

My Favourite Perfume - May Edition

So this is my current favourite perfume by Marc Jacobs;

Daisy Dream
(House of Fraser - £42.00 for 30ml)


Light and airy, Daisy Dream is both floral and fruity. The Fragrance captivates with delectable top notes of blackberry, fresh grapefruit and succulent pear. The heart imparts a rich, feminine jasmine, notes of lychee and blue wisteria. A dreamy drydown of white woods, musks and coconut water

Top notes; Blackberry, grapefruit, pear

Heart Notes; Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria

Base Notes; White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water


(These notes have been taken from the House of Fraser website, I am in no way trying to claim them as my own I just thought I would insert them as they are the perfect description for anyone who is interested in this perfume.)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment