Friday, 15 April 2016

The Body Shop - Big Haul

So recently 'The Body Shop' had a massive sale and after 3 separate transactions I realised I had spent way too much and ordered everything I ever wanted off the website! So I thought I would show you what I got, I will definitely do separate reviews on some of the products I bought so you all know if they are good or not.


  • Mini Bamboo Hairbrush
  • Paddle Bamboo Hairbrush
  • Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - 1
  • Shade Adjusting Drops - Light
  • Colour crush nail varnish - Meet me at dusk, Mint cream, Relish the moment, A sunny affair, Got the blues
  • Instamatte Compact
  • All-in-one Installer
  • Natural Lip Roll on - Coconut
  • Dolly Pastels Eye Palette 
  • Eyeshadow Palette - Grooving Gold
  • Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome
  • Raspberry Eau De Toilette
  • Skin Primer - Moisture It

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear if anyone else got anything in the sales.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment