Monday 14 March 2016

So Susan Featherlash Mascara Review

So in one of my Birchboxes (November) I got a mascara 'So Susan Featherlash Mascara' , so I thought I would try it out and do a review on it so you could see what it was like.

Firstly the packaging and price;
The packaging is very simple, sleek and black.

The mascara came as a full size sample in the box which was awesome and retails for £18.
So for the price I had high hopes for the product and the packaging was okay, nothing exciting but it wasn't bad. 

What it claims to do;
"For thicker, fuller lashes, you need to catch them all in one stroke - and with this mascara you can! It coats even the shortest lashes in volumising, long-lasting pigment."

I do not agree with the statement at all! The brush is so big and chunky you can't get small lashes without getting it on your skin or in your eye.

Also "volumising, long-lasting pigment", it gave me no volume and lasted about half an hour without crumbling and smudging under my eyes.

When I used it...
So the first day I wore it to work for about 6 hours and I was very disappointed, even after about half an hour it was crumbling all under my eye and half way through the day it had smudged all under my eyes and I looked like I hadn't taken my make up off the night before. Anyway I took it off and tried it again the next day and the same thing happened, I have combination skin so it's not extremely oily anywhere and I have never had this problem before (unless it was an old mascara crumbling). So honestly I'm not very impressed with the mascara, I would not recommend it and will not be repurchasing it (this is my own personal opinion). 

Again this is my own personal opinion but I hope this helps any of you who were going to buy it, there are many better mascara's out there that are a lot cheaper. Such as the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara which retails at £7.99. I will be doing a review on that next as I have been using it non stop for the last couple of weeks.


Im sorry that this was a negative review, I just want to do honest reviews on everything I try, so that when you guys read them your prepared for what your about to buy and save you from wasting money!
Anyway on a more positive note I hope you enjoyed the post

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment