Friday 18 March 2016

Ebay Fakes Haul - Inspired by Krissy Grotez

So I always see that on eBay they sell lots of fakes of well known brands, so I thought it would be fun to haul some fakes and see what they are like (I will review them after using them for a while in a separate post). This post was inspired by Krissy Grotez's youtube video 'Ebay Finds #1 Makeup, Brushes & More!'. I thought it was such a fun idea I had to give it a go!


The Fakes vs Real Deal Prices:

Starting off with the fakes.....
  • 'The Balm Eyeshadow Quad' - £1.69
  • 'Pink Beauty Blender' - £2.82
  • 'Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit' - £14.50
  • '7 Pieces Brush Set (Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes)' - £5.22
  • 'Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Kit' - £7.48
  • 'Nars Ita Kabuki Brush' - £1.49
The real ones.....
  • The Balm Eyeshadow Trio - £14.49
  • Beauty Blender - £16.00
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - £39.00
  • Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes Set of 3 - £30.00
  • Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Kit - $46.00
  • Nars Ita Kabuki Brush - £43.00
So far they are all proving to actually be really good, especially the brushes and the contour kits, I will update you in more depth when I have used them all for a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed this post!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I haven't got them anymore, but all I did was literally type it into eBay and look for the cheapest to try them out :) sorry again! Xxx

    ReplyDelete