Wednesday 16 March 2016

Drugstore Dry Shampoo Review

So I have recently tried out a couple of new dry shampoo's, so I thought I would review and rank them so any of you wanting to know which ones are good and which ones aren't will know. These are all drugstore dry shampoo's.

  1. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo - So the best dry shampoo I have ever used is this one, I can go up to four days without washing my hair by just using this and spraying it into the roots. (I obviously have showers in between to wash the rest of me just not my hair.) This dry shampoo doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy it makes it look freshly washed and smells fresh and doesn't dry out my hair. Its fantastic!
  2. Pantene Dry Shampoo Volume Booster - This is only in second place because I found a different use for it rather than a dry shampoo. As a dry shampoo its awful and it makes your hair even more greasy than it was before. But as a volume booster to help me tease the ends of my hair to put into a messy bun its fantastic, and really helps hold the tease in all day and gives a tonne of volume.
  3. Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo - This one is in last place as its the worst one I've tried. It just didn't do anything to my hair and if anything made it more greasy. It wasn't a good dry shampoo at all and I wouldn't recommend it.
I just wanted to say that I have blonde hair so I have never found any dry shampoo's to leave it looking white, but obviously this is because my hair isn't dark, so just take that into consideration when buying any dry shampoo.

I would love to hear any of your recommendations of what to try next! Remember these are all my own opinions.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I need to try the Batiste now. I want to find a good dry shampoo but haven't had much luck. The ones I have tried have always clogged up on me after a few uses.
    - Shonna

    ReplyDelete
  2.  It leaves your hair intensely moisturized and makes it incredibly easy to manage.  (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete