Friday 26 February 2016

ColourPop Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches

So funny story...... because I live in the UK Colourpop doesn't ship here so I resorted to eBay to get my hands on some! After spending £80....Yes £80, I was very excited for my order to arrive. So when it arrived it turns out I had ordered £80 worth of mini liquid lipsticks! I got majorly ripped off!!!!! But oh well at least I had these mini's to try!
So these are the 10 mini liquid lipsticks I have been using for the last couple of weeks, and am going to review for you today!


  • Creeper;

  • Beeper;

  • More Better;

  • Bianca;

  • Tulle;

  • Be Merry;

  • Clueless;

  • Times Square;

  • Last Dance;

  • Last Dance;


All of these liquid lipsticks are SO pigmented and easy to apply compared to the Mac one I tried! The Mac one was rubbish! 
Even the packaging of these is better (minus the fact they are mini), and the applicator is much easier to use and not as big as the Mac one.
These are amazing and I'm addicted to them and will definitely be buying more! I would highly recommend them, they are fool proof as they are so easy to work with.
 I would recommend exfoliating and putting some lipbalm on prior to wearing these though as they are matte, so quite drying. 
All the colours are so beautiful and unique, if I had to pick a favourite it would be 'Last Dance'!


I hope you enjoyed this post! 
(PS. I know these might be fakes as they are from eBay!)

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment