Sunday 10 January 2016

Review - Origins Clear Improvement Facemask

So this has been my favourite facemask for a while now, so I thought I would share it with you guys as its honestly been amazing and really helped clear up my skin and make it feel plump, fresh and clean. Its the Origins Clear Improvement facemask;

It retails at £23 for a 100ml tube. I just use it on my T-zone area about twice a week, but you can use it all over. It spreads really well so you don't need to use a lot. It really does what it says;

When environmental pollutants, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, skin looks cloudy. Nature's complexion clean-up crew in Origins Clear Improvement® gets to the bottom of skins overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best. Activate Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental pollutants, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Without all that "stuff" down there, skin "breathes a sigh of relief."

It really has cleared my pores but at the same time reduced the appearance of them, and has also helped control any oils I have on my face. It's just an all round amazing product and very fun to put because of the crazy colour due to the charcoal.
Even the reviews are amazing for it '96% of people would recommend it'.

How to use it;
Once a week or as often as needed, open pores with warm, moist towel and layer mask on. Allow to dry, rinse well. Watch your skin shake off the shroud of dullness and take on a new clarity.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if anyone has also tried this product out!

xxx

(Disclaimer - the photos and facts used in this post were taken from the Origins website directly, I am in no way trying to claim them as my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment