So far my experience with them has been fantastic, I purchased the 6 month subscription and I ordered mine from www.birchbox.co.uk if your interested. So far so good! Within 3 days I have already received my first box, HOW EXCITING!
This box included;
- Riruals Rice Scrub - Body smoother
- Lord & Berry Blush in Lotus - Face brightener
- BioNike Defense Tolerance Essentials Cleansing Water - Cleansing water
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo - Hair detox
- theBalm cosmetics Bronzer in Balm Desert - A-list glow
- L. Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder - Hair accessory
- Lifestyle Bonus - Birchbox emoji stickers
Honestly I think the whole idea is fantastic for only £10 a month I feel like you can keep up-to-date with new products and you get to sample them so if you don't like it, it doesn't matter but if you do it means you have the option to buy full size afterwards. I am very impressed so far!!!
I would love to hear anyone else's experience and what they got in their boxes